|“Seeing coworkers provide support for one another, disabled or not, contributes to the overall morale of a workplace and gives everyone a sense of purpose.”
AES is a professional supported employment agency providing community-based employment services to adults with disabilities.
Our Mission Statement
"AES values personal choice while providing meaningful employment services."
Our Focus Ensures that Every Person Has a Right To:
- Be included as a valued, respected and equal individual in the community.
- The necessary support to gain access to the workplace.
- A diverse workforce that benefits the employee, employer and the community.
- Employment services designed to meet the goals, skills, and choice of the job seeker.
- Practical assistance to employers.
AES is Certified By:
- Washington State Department of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR)
- Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD)
- The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
AES is recognized for 50 years of service in the community. Our reputation of quality customer satisfaction enables us to provide services for those seeking supported employment.
Our Core Values
Our core values signify our dedication to all who receive our services.
The Principles and Values of Our Business Are:
- Respect for choice and empowerment
- Team oriented
- Inspired by challenges
- Ethical commitment to placement, confidentiality and privacy
- Maintaining a positive reputation in the community
- DVR - Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- DDD - Division of Developmental Disabilities
- DSB - Department of Services for the Blind
- Kitsap County School Districts
- Work Source