|“Seeing coworkers provide support for one another, disabled or not, contributes to the overall morale of a workplace and gives everyone a sense of purpose.”
AES is proud to be CARF Accredited
What is CARF?
The Commission of Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities or CARF is an independent, nonprofit organization that focuses on ensuring that the services you receive results in the best possible outcomes.
CARF reviews and grants accreditation services nationally and internationally on request of a facility or program.
What is Accreditation?
Holly Ridge Center AES Department meets rigorous CARF guidelines for service, safety and quality and conforms to national and international service standards.
AES Accreditation Includes:
- Employment Services: Community Employment Services: Job Development
- Employment Services: Community Employment Services: Job Supports
- Employment Services: Community Employment Services: Job Site Training
- Employment Services: Employment Planning Services
Results of Our Latest Three-Year Accreditation:
- Referral sources applauded Holly Ridge Center's recent efforts to develop employment placements for its clients using a range of job development techniques, including job carving and the promotion of employees through job proposals. They expressed appreciation and respect for the organization's follow through on contractual requirements and its commitment to focus on service quality rather than the number of clients. Referral sources also commended the organization for following up with the clients after they have completed services, and for keeping them "in the loop" so the organization remains up to date regarding each client's needs.
- Supported employees expressed appreciation for the supports they receive through the organization. They cited numerous examples of ways in which the staff members respond to their needs, invite their input, and show a genuine interest in their success.
On balance, Holly Ridge Center demonstrates substantial conformance to the CARF standards. The organization provides a high level of quality services that are greatly appreciated by the clients and other stakeholders. The leadership and board are accessible to stakeholders and very involved in carrying out their respective roles, and they provide strong direction and strategic oversight to the organization.
The staff members are dedicated to the organization's mission and vision, and they are committed to excellence in service delivery. The organization's services are client centered, and the staff members interact with the clients in a highly respectful manner. Holly Ridge Center's culture is characterized by teaming, mutual respect and support, and strong ethics.