Links to related websites:
- The Arc of Kitsap & Jefferson County
- The Arc of Kitsap/Jefferson County works through education, support and advocacy to enhance the quality of life for children and adults with developmental disabilities/mental retardation and their families.
- Kitsap County Parent Coalition For Developmental Disablitities
- Kitsap County Parent Coalition Program organizes and educates a coalition of parents and others in Kitsap County about issues of concern to families of people with developmental disabilities.
Infant / Toddler Program related:
- Olympic Educational Service District
- OESD is a regional educational agency serving school districts and state-approved private schools in Washington State.
- Early Support for Infants and Toddlers
- Early Support for Infants and Toddlers (formerly the Infant and Toddler Early Intervention Program or ITEIP) provides services to children birth to 3 who have disabilities and/or developmental delays.
- Kitsap County Interagency Coordinating Council
- KICC supports professional, early intervention, services for families of infants or toddlers with disabilities.
- Office of Superintendant of Public Instruction (OSPI)
- OSPI's Special Education pages
- United Way in Kitsap County
- United Way of Kitsap County is helping meet the most critical needs in our county, from at-risk youth to seniors.
Holly Ridge Center
5112 NW Taylor Road
Bremerton, WA 98312-8837